I found these awesome sugar scrub recipes on Pinterest and thought I’d share!
Part of running your business is taking care of yourself and these simple sugar scrubs for your hands or feet will indeed make you feel more than a little pampered!
DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
- 2 1/2 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 4 TBS of Lemon juice
- Combine the oil and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add lemon juice (fresh or bottled) and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into jar, leaving about a 1/2 inch at the top of the jar.
- Label and give to your besties!
DIY Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cups olive oil
- 1-2 tsp of vanilla (your preference)
- Combine the two sugars and mix thoroughly.
- Add the oil, using small amounts until you have the consistency you like. The sugar should stay together but not be oily!
- Add the vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into containers, leaving 1/2 inch at the top of the container.
- Label and share!